|MAF Benefits||Bobby Wilder Circle
|Lake Russell Circle
|Peggy Collins Circle
|Johnny Mitchell Circle
|Jim Cowan Circle
|Claude Smith Circle
|Jimmy Carnes Circle
($50,000 & above)
|Named Perpetual Endowed Scholarship*|
|Named Current Use Scholarship|
|Accompany a Team to One Away Game|
|Public Recognition During Basketball Season|
|400 Fund eligible|
|MAF Board Eligible|
|President's Club Membership|
|Priority Parking at Basketball Home Games**|
|Access to NASCART|
|Listing in Year-End Report|
- *Gift commitments of $50,000 or more for the Endowed Athletic Scholarship Program may be given over five (5) years.
- **Only applicable to Mercer Basketball season ticket holders. Parking will be prioritized by giving level.
- MAF benefits apply only to unrestricted giving.
- Matching gifts may be used to meet membership requirements.
- Season tickets are purchased separately and are not a benefit of MAF membership. The MAF fiscal year is July 1 - June 30. April 30 of each year is the Bear Plus renewal deadline.
Pursuant to applicable IRS regulations, a charitable gift deduction is reduced by the value of benefits received. The purchase of tickets and other tangible benefits are not deductible expenses.
See BEAR PLUS program policies for more information.
MAF Board Membership
The Mercer Athletic Foundation is led by a self-perpetuating Board of Directors comprised of members who support MAF at the Johnny Mitchell Circle or above. The Board meets twice annually to discuss MAF programming, year-to-date activity, and future planning.