|2016-2017 Benefits||Orange BearBacker
|Lake Russell Circle
|Peggy Collins Circle
|Johnny Mitchell Circle
|Jim Cowan Circle
|Claude Smith Circle
|Jimmy Carnes Circle
($50,000 & above)
|Named Perpetual Endowed Scholarship*|
|Named Current Use Scholarship|
|Accompany a Team to One Away Game|
|Public Recognition During Basketball Season|
|NCAA Basketball Tournament Priority Tickets**|
|MAF Board Eligible|
|President's Club Membership|
|SoCon Basketball Tournament Priority Tickets**|
|Priority Parking at Basketball Home Games***|
|VIP Basketball Game Receptions|
|Listing in Year-End Report|
- *Gift commitments of $50,000 or more for the Endowed Athletic Scholarship Program may be given over five (5) years.
- **The number and access to SoCon Tournament and NCAA Tournament tickets are based on availability and annual MAF giving.
- ***Only applicable to Mercer Basketball season ticket holders. Parking will be prioritized by giving level.
- MAF benefits apply only to unrestricted giving.
- Matching gifts may be used to meet membership requirements.
- Season tickets are purchased separately and are not a benefit of MAF membership. Gifts made between July and April will count toward the priority points system determining season ticket location for football and possibly other sports in the future.
Pursuant to applicable IRS regulations, a charitable gift deduction is reduced by the value of benefits received. The purchase of tickets and other tangible benefits are not deductible expenses.
See BEAR PLUS program policies for more information.
MAF Board Membership
The Mercer Athletic Foundation is led by a self-perpetuating Board of Directors comprised of members who support MAF at the Johnny Mitchell Circle or above. The Board meets twice annually to discuss MAF programming, year-to-date activity, and future planning.