The BEAR PLUS priority seating and parking program is designed to enhance the football game day experience by providing optimal seating and upgraded parking for the most passionate Mercer Football fans. Only unrestricted gifts qualify for BEAR PLUS upgrades.
- The BEAR PLUS program was developed to ensure that Mercer Bears fans across several different demographics enjoy the best possible experience on game day.
- Current MAF members may qualify for automatic BEAR PLUS upgrades based on giving levels.
- The BEAR PLUS program ensures donors with significant lifetime giving history are provided upgrade opportunities while also giving new fans the chance to enjoy fantastic seats and parking each home football game.
Upgrade to BEAR PLUS
Upgraded Seating Location/Parking Combination Package
|Unrestricted Gift Amount||# Upgraded Tickets||Parking Options|
|$2,500||Up to 10 upgraded tickets*+||1 MAF Level Space OR 2 Preferred Level Spaces|
|$1,200||Up to 4 upgraded tickets*+||1 Preferred Level Space + 1 reserved tailgate spot|
|$1,000||Up to 4 upgraded tickets*+||1 Preferred Level Space|
- Additional Parking:
- $2,500 per space in MAF level parking
- $1,000 per space in Preferred level parking
*Multiple season ticket holders may not combine accounts. See program policies below for more information about group seating.
+For accounts with more seats, the cost to upgrade additional seats is $250 per seat.
Gifts are separate from ticket purchases.
MAF Level Parking (Green)
- Optimal lot location in relation to stadium
- "Named" space for each home football game
- Spaces will be assigned in order of lifetime giving to Mercer
- MAF sponsored tailgate or event at the first home football game
- MAF sponsored tailgate or event at the Homecoming football game
Preferred Level Parking (Blue)
- Lot location in close proximity to stadium
- Lot is open only to preferred level passes
- Lot is first come, first served
- MAF sponsored tailgate or event at one (1) home football game
- Any required annual giving for the BEAR PLUS program will be credited toward your giving to the Mercer Athletic Foundation for that fiscal year.
- Seats selected by each donor/season ticket holder will be guaranteed for the first three (3) years as long as the then required annual gift per seat is made and football season tickets are renewed each year by the stated deadline.
- BEAR PLUS program required gifts must be received, not pledged, before the seating deadline of April 30 each year.
- Donors/season ticket holders interested in group seating (individual donors/season ticket holders who wish to select seats together) must forego the highest priority (best) of the group and select their group seats on the lowest priority of the group.
- Donors/season ticket holders must order a minimum of two (2) seats to be eligible for the BEAR PLUS program.
- Eligibility for inclusion in MAF level parking requires a gift of $2,500 to the Mercer Athletic Foundation. This is NOT an additional $2,500 above the required giving per seat. Additional spaces in MAF level parking are $2,500 per space.
- Eligibility for inclusion in Preferred level parking requires a gift of $1,000 to the Mercer Athletic Foundation. This is NOT an additional $1,000 above the required giving per seat. Additional spaces in the Preferred parking areas are $1,000 per space.
- 80/20 Rule: Because your contribution upgrades seating and parking location, per IRS code, 80% of your gift is tax deductible and 20% of the amount is not tax deductible. Only the individual or company making the gift is eligible to take the tax deduction.