Assistance Today. Excellence Tomorrow.
Mercer Athletics sponsors 18 varsity sports and 400 student-athletes. Many of these athletes receive full or partial athletic scholarships. The 400 Fund is a newly established program to help defray the cost of athletic scholarships. Participation in this program provides the path to becoming a stakeholder in an individual athlete's Mercer experience.
400 Fund Donor List
From: Stone Mountain, GA
From: Dunwoody, GA
From: Norcross, GA
How it works
MAF will pair a donor family with a student-athlete who benefits from the funds raised through the 400 fund.
The student-athlete's scholarship will be a named current use scholarship for the duration of the 3 year commitment.
Each year, the Athletic Foundation will provide special opportunities to interact with the designated student-athletes.
Your commitment Minimum gift of $5,000 / year for 3 years.
From: Dacula, GA
From: Portland, OR
From: Draveil, France
What you get
- Annual dinner with your student-athlete
- Hand-written thank you note from your athlete
- Listing on MercerBears.com 400 Fund page
- All general MAF benefits including BEAR PLUS
- Special 400 Fund appreciation gift
From: Jupiter, FL
Focus: Sports Business
From: Marietta, GA
From: Hayesville, NC
- The Mercer Athletic Foundation will pair each donor with a student-athlete.
- 400 Fund gifts must be received, not pledged, before June 30th each academic year
- All gifts for this program count towards Mercer University lifetime and Athletic Foundation giving, Mercer University capital campaign totals, and BEAR PLUS membership.
- If you choose to accept Bear Plus benefits, your contribution to the 400 Fund will include football parking. A benefit equal to the cost of general parking will be reflected on your tax receipt letter as not tax deductible. Only the individual or company making the gift is eligible to take the tax deduction.
- Matching gifts may be used to reach 400 Fund totals.